The funeral service will be held at [TIME] on [DATE] at [VENUE].
As capacity is limited, attendance is by invitation only, however the service will be webcast live and details of how to access this are provided below, along with directions for those who are attending in person.
WATCH THE LIVE WEBCAST ON THE DAY
Here are details of how to access the webcast of the funeral service live, starting at 12pm this Thursday:
- Click the button above to open the webcast page in a new tab
- Enter your Webcast Login details which are as follows:
- The Order ID: XXXX
- Password: XXXX
- Tick the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Click the Login button
Once the stream has begun the video will load automatically.
Tips and troubleshooting
If you go to https://wesleymedia.co.uk/webcast now you can see an example webcast so you can test that you are able to see and hear it.
If by the designated start time the video is still not visible we advise that you periodically refresh this page (this can be achieved by pressing Ctrl and F5 together).
For any technical issues on the day, you can call the Wesley team on 01536 314 914.
HOW TO GET THERE IF ATTENDING
Kew Meadow Path
Turn into Townmead Road off the A205 Mortlake Road. At the mini-roundabout, turn right into Kew Meadow Path. Go through the gates and park in the car park on the left hand side.
Please note that due to the reopening of the Townmead Road Recycling Centre, there will be significant traffic queues when you approach the Crematorium entrance. To help the stewards identify that you are coming to the Crematorium please ensure that you:
- Print out and display this notice [PDF download] in your dashboard
- Drive with your lights on so you can be easily identified
- Wave to stewards if you need assistance (Stewards will have Hi-Vis yellow jackets on)
- Leave extra time to get to the crematorium
Personal tributes will be added shortly.
Added to test anchor link